Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.058 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,114 Pound (R$ 10,746) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (40 minutes ago)