Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,983 Pound (R$ 2,434) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)