Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.906 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,430 Pound (R$ 4,776) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)