Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.129 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,569 Pound (R$ 12,010) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)