Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.062 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,496 Pound (R$ 13,333) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (20 minutes ago)