Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.916 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 122% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,628 Pound (R$ 18,071) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)