Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.218 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 129% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 107,819 Pound (R$ 20,664) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (40 minutes ago)