Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36642 SDG / DOP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,838 Pound (RD$ 174,224) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)