Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13822 SDG / DOP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,397 Pound (RD$ 133,104) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (36 minutes ago)