Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14139 SDG / DOP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,790 Pound (RD$ 104,602) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (37 minutes ago)