Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.007 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,015 Pound (R$ 13,962) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)