Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.117 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,137 Pound (R$ 13,294) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)