Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.13281 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,078 Pound (Php30,703) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (38 minutes ago)