Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41201 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,188 Pound (ARS $10,165) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)