Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14139 SDG / DOP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,774 Pound (RD$ 139,847) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)