Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14057 SDG / DOP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,766 Pound (RD$ 119,270) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)