Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36269 SDG / DOP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 62,158 Pound (RD$ 171,380) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)