Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / CUC *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,000 Pound (1,652 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (32 minutes ago)