Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.354 SDG / CUC *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,250 Pound (2,558 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)