Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.209 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,073 Pound (€2,368) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)