Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00616 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,633 Pound (COL$6,594,476) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)