Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00246 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,933 Pound (COL$4,440,218) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €503 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)