Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00966 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,782 Pound (CH$2,253,925) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (28 minutes ago)