Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,264 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,452 Pound (CH$2,020,649) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)