Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,592 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01060 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,355 Pound (CH$976,544) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)