Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,355 Pound (€3,005) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (39 minutes ago)