Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,722 Pound (€3,807) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ganja costs 10 ман (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 2 hours ago)