Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,060 Pound (Bs 4,584) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)