Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.665 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,800 Pound (ARS $14,733) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)