Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38742 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,500 Pound (ARS $3,872) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)