Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40151 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (ARS $7,783) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (25 minutes ago)