Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38587 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,300 Pound (ARS $8,552) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)