Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38432 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,900 Pound (ARS $7,546) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)