Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,514 Pound (COL$1,564,151) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)