Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00616 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,600 Pound (COL$1,882,609) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)