Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.13281 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (Php23,530) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)