Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.955 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,771 Pound (R$ 6,008) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)