Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.813 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,935 Pound (R$ 10,445) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)