Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,596 Pound (R$ 6,321) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)