Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.106 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,573 Pound (R$ 7,868) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)