Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.915 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,807 Pound (€4,166) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)