Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.945 SDG / BOB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,540 Pound ($b16,451) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)