Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 SDG / BOB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,230 Pound ($b18,732) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)