Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.998 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 112,215 Pound ($16,035) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (42 minutes ago)