Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / CUC *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,900 Pound (886 CUC) in Santa Clara.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)