Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.100 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,374 Pound (R$ 6,368) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)