Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 95,243 Pound ($14,301) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (44 minutes ago)