Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 86,734 Pound ($13,023) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (26 minutes ago)