Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,110 Pound (1,240TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)