Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.840 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,473 Pound (1,686TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)