Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.428 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,678 Pound (1,734TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)