Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.778 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,576 Pound (2,004TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)