Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.861 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,702 Pound (1,452TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)