Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,208 Pound (﷼ 216,780,450) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)