Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 125,247 Pound (﷼ 291,413,946) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)