Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,742 Pound (﷼ 76,542,135) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)