Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 128,335 Pound (﷼ 264,873,502) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)