Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02665 SDG / YER
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,652 Pound (737,406 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)