Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02560 SDG / YER
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,137 Pound (708,359 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)