Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02664 SDG / YER
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,290 Pound (423,709 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)