Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,542 Pound ($3,235) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (41 minutes ago)