Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,448 Pound ($4,267) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)