Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28499 SDG / HNL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,532 Pound (L 54,502) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)