Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27787 SDG / HNL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,597 Pound (L 77,722) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Konya costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)