Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 SDG / HNL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 53,004 Pound (L 69,559) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)