Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35198 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,476 Pound (Mex$ 72,379) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (36 minutes ago)