Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38792 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,092 Pound (ARS $7,972) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (about 2 hours ago)