Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38090 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,088 Pound (ARS $8,107) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)