Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36552 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,967 Pound (Mex$ 54,626) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)