Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37733 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,037 Pound (Mex$ 50,452) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)