Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.970 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,358 Pound (Mex$ 67,386) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (36 minutes ago)