Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43038 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,631 Pound (ARS $24,700) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)