Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41204 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,644 Pound (ARS $33,113) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (31 minutes ago)