Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31999 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,234 Pound (Mex$ 47,609) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (31 minutes ago)