Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31876 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,417 Pound (Mex$ 51,502) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)