Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.998 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 67,714 Pound ($9,676) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)