Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,395 Pound ($9,519) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)