Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.734 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,657 Pound (ARS $11,789) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)