Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41086 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,345 Pound (ARS $10,575) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (29 minutes ago)