Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,198 Pound (ARS $3,394) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (about 3 hours ago)