Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 115% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 94,636 Pound (Mex$ 106,804) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)