Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01189 SDG / CRC
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,090 Pound (₡ 1,774,206) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)