Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13814 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 99% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,916 Pound (Php115,220) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)