Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01012 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,042 Pound (CH$1,881,408) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (40 minutes ago)