Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02804 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,070 Pound (CH$1,928,098) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)