Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,368 Pound (Mex$ 29,294) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)