Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,985 Pound (ARS $44,685) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)