Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40547 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,614 Pound (ARS $36,042) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)