Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 33,000 Pound ($4,955) in San Antonio, California.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)