Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.479 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound ($482) in San Antonio, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)