Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00228 SDG / UZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,000 Pound (2,628,208 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)