Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00083 SDG / UZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,100 Pound (7,388,741 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)