Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,705 Pound (R$ 9,386) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)