Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.116 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,854 Pound (R$ 8,911) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)