Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29536 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,467 Pound (Mex$ 69,295) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)