Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35196 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,951 Pound (Mex$ 62,367) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)