Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.900 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,356 Pound (Mex$ 42,613) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)