Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38101 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,647 Pound (ARS $14,820) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)