Cost of living comparison between Salta, Argentina and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41834 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,319 Pound (ARS $39,010) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (41 minutes ago)