Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,419 Pound ($9,823) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (44 minutes ago)