Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.953 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,758 Pound ($3,329) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (33 minutes ago)